“As a global player within the aviation industry, we recognize the importance of preservation of our environment, and besides being committed to managing our operations in a way that complies with the environmental legislation and standards, we also feel responsible for our actions and try to minimize the impact that these actions have on the environment. “ (Peter Kales, CEO)
Kales Airline Services aspires to be a pioneer in environmental awareness within our logistics and aviation industry. We anticipate the impact of our activities and seek to adapt where possible for the benefit of current and future generations.
We recognize that our customers place a high value on environmental protection and we will therefore continue to evaluate the needs of our customers and align our products and services to their requirements. Our motto “Service in every direction” not only means that we offer flights to all destinations, but also relates to the way we continuously evaluate our customers’ needs and levels of satisfaction in all aspects of our business. In line with sound business practice we will:
- Comply with all environmental rules and regulations in all our 35 offices.
- Minimize waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
- Minimize pollution and consumption of fuel, paper, energy and water where possible.
- Maintain our management system that establishes monitoring environmental performance and also increases the awareness amongst our employees about environmental responsibilities.
- Evaluate our main suppliers and partners on their environmental performance and actively promote programs that support our environmental objectives.
- Consider environmental aspects in all investment and procurement decisions.
- Provide awareness training and tools for employees about environmental responsibilities.
- Respond extensively to public and governmental inquiries about environmental concerns.
- Provide adequate financial and human resources to achieve our environmental objectives.
No-fly policy dolphins and whales
Kales Airline Services has a no-fly policy for all sorts of dolphins and whales. In case of (emergency) transport of a dolphin or whale to her or his natural habitat we ask for authorisation at an approved whale and dolphin conservating NGO.
Policy Control and Review
Kales Airline Services environmental policy ensures a uniform approach to environmental improvements and compliance. Like a great number of our customers, we believe that an effective environmental management policy will bring about substantial benefits for the environment and for our business. Copies of this policy will be communicated to every employee and available to all other interested parties.
Policy changes will be approved and communicated by the Chief Executive Officer.
Chief Executive Officer